Friday, November 16, 2012

What do I want to accomplish from this blog?  More importantly, in what ways can this help turn women's hearts to the Lord?  We live in a time where people believe what is culturally relevant.  Even among Christians, if we are not grounded in God's Word, we are going to follow what we hear, see and experience.

The Christian life is not about checking off a box to say I like Jesus.  It's not about a religion to follow.  It's not about what is convenient for my life right now.  Being a Christian woman today is counter-cultural.  If we feel comfortable doing what the world does, maybe we need to look at our commitment to Christ.

This blog is not going to always make you (or me) feel good.  My prayer is, it will bring God's Word to light and reveal His glory.  The more we see His glory, the more we recognize our sinfulness.  When we recognize it, we confess it, He forgives us.  (I John 1:9)

Are we ready to hear?  Are we ready to obey?  Are we ready to take up our cross daily and follow Him?

I don't have all the answers.  I'm on the journey along with you.  I want to learn how to walk more closely with my Savior.  Will you come with me on this journey?

LIving For Eternity (LIFE)
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment